Help Us With A Food Drive!
Cub Scouts, youth groups, churches,
establish a food drive for CES.
Steps for a Food Drive:
Step 1: Establish your group.
Step 2: Download your CES door hanger (print on bright colored paper) & food drive information sheets (staple together for handouts) by clicking right here.
Step 3: Go door-to-door, make a flyer for or an announcement at church, at work, at your youth group or at your civic group
Step 4: Email CES to let us know your group is participating. (see information below)
Step 5: Collect and deliver to CES.
Include these in your Food Drive:
- Olive oil and vegetable oil
- Flour, sugar – 4# bags or smaller
- Meat soups
- Chili with meat
- Canned chicken, tuna or salmon
- Canned fruit, in light syrup or own juice
- Assorted canned vegetables
- Diced tomatoes
- Coffee in small bags
- Whole grain cereals
- Old fashioned oats, instant oatmeal packets
- Jelly and jam
- Peanut butter
- 100% fruit juice
- Bar soap
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Razors and shaving cream
- Feminine products
- Toilet paper, facial tissues
- Dish soap - small bottles
- Laundry soap
- Pet food for dogs or cats
- Kitty litter